Kcal Careers – Telesales Executive
[vc_row heading_color=”” section_type=”fullwidth-background” flex_height=”” section_full_height=”no” bg_type=”” bg_image_type=”” pattern_overlay=”” color_overlay=”” opacity_overlay=”10″ header_feature=”” footer_feature=”” desktop_visibility=”” tablet_visibility=”” tablet_sm_visibility=”” mobile_visibility=””][vc_column width=”1/1″ desktop_hide=”” tablet_width=”” tablet_sm_width=”” mobile_width=””][grve_title title=”Group Division – Kcal Extra” heading=”h1″ line_type=”no-line” align=”left” animation_delay=”200″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row heading_color=”” section_type=”fullwidth-background” flex_height=”” section_full_height=”no” bg_type=”” bg_image_type=”” pattern_overlay=”” color_overlay=”” opacity_overlay=”10″ header_feature=”” footer_feature=”” desktop_visibility=”” tablet_visibility=”” tablet_sm_visibility=”” mobile_visibility=””][vc_column width=”2/3″ desktop_hide=”” tablet_width=”” tablet_sm_width=”” mobile_width=””][vc_column_text animation_delay=”200″]
We are seeking high quality, Telesales Executives for our Dubai Head Office. Candidates must currently reside in Dubai to be considered. Bilingual English / Arabic speakers would be especially welcome.
You must be a high calibre professional, who is keen to work as part of our team of highly dynamic and professional sales and business development specialists. This is a challenging full time position.
The key competencies we seek are: previous telesales / business development experience, the aptitude to communicate in a dynamic and positive way both internally within the office environment and when dealing with clients on the phone, a positive work ethic, dependability, a totally ‘customer focused’ outlook, skills to competently work with MS Office, fluency in spoken and written English. You also need to be able to work well under pressure, be a target-driven, self-motivated team player, and have first-rate planning and organizing skills.
The working week is Sunday to Thursday. However, candidates will be expected to work hard to meet targets and deadlines.
The overall aim of the role is to promote to our existing and potential clients, via the telephone.
Listed below are the main tasks involved in the role:
- Determine our clients’ explicit needs and offer solutions to match their needs
- Research the market for the purpose of cold calling
- Follow company standards, policies and procedures
- Achieve the expected number of call rates per day
- Follow up with clients
- Produce a weekly sales report
- Meet and exceed set deadlines and sales targets (weekly, monthly, and annually)
- Actively contact and manage the customer database
- Build relationships with customers
How to Apply:
IMPORTANT: Please note that applications must be submitted with a professional covering letter and the Candidate Questionnaire must also be fully completed. Applications submitted without a covering letter or without answering all the questions on the Candidate Questionnaire below will automatically be disregarded.
We trust you will understand that, due to time constraints, only candidates who match certain criteria will be contacted.
All candidates must complete every question on the Candidate Questionnaire below, to be considered for employment. Failure to complete these questions will automatically exclude you from the recruitment process.
2) Position Applied For:
3) Mobile Tel No:
4) Email Address:
5) In Which City Are You Currently Residing?
8) Which Passport Do You Have? (Do You Hold Dual Nationality?)
9) Do You Have A Degree? (Yes / No)
10) What Is Your Visa Status For The U.A.E. ?
11) Languages Spoken (Please Indicate Level: – Basic / Fluent / Good Written Skills, Etc.,
12) When Would You Be Available To Start? (Month / Date)
13) What Is Your Anticipated Monthly Package Range For This Position?
14) What Are The Five Competencies A Top telesales Person Would Need To Be Successful?
15) Do you speak arabic?
Please forward your C.V., covering letter and Candidate Questionnaire to the following email address email@example.com